3D Mechanical Design
Equipped with industry standard CAD modelling programs, our engineers can provide your existing or new business with the custom audio design solutions you need. Whether it's for a one-off build, or to manage entire commercial projects from prototyping to manufacturing, send us your ideas to email@example.com to discuss available options and pricing.
Basic 2D technical drawings with hole size and threading information, general part tolerances, and material specifications are provided along with all our 3D CAD models.
Examples of microphone related parts we design and manufacture:
• Capsule mounting hardware
• PCB's and related hardware (spacers, standoffs, brackets)
• Chassis components (rails, plates, connector housings)
• Vacuum tube mounting hardware
• Power supply casings (sheet metal)
• Acrylic/Lucite plates or boards
• Rubber buffers (for capsule and tube dampening)
• Various tooling/stamping dies
• Foam inlays for product packaging
For more details on our manufacturing capabilities please see our fabrication page.